Terms And Conditions
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE ARE A SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS) COMPANY WHICH PROVIDES PLATFORM FOR EACH SERVICES WE PROVIDE AND NOT A PUBLISHER OF ELECTRONIC MONEY.
- “You” means the party registered as a TADA Application user to use the Services provided in the TADA Application.
- “Affiliate” means, in relation to a party, any entity that controls, is under the control of, or is under common control with or the legal power to direct or cause the direction of the general management and policies of that party.
- “TADA Application” is a mobile app with the name TADA – Wallet for Memberships, and its derivative which can be downloaded via playstore for Android users as well as through via app store for iOS users that We develop to support Our Services provided.
- “Personal Information” means information regarding Yourself which can be privately identified and collected through the TADA Aplikasi, such as name, address, date of birth and occupation (if You are a person), corporate data and identity document (if You are not a person), phone number, email address and other information which may identify You as an user of TADA Application.
- “We/Our/Us (Kami)” means TADA (including affiliate) a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia
- “Service” means various services offered by TADA Application or website.
- “Customer Service” is the customer service center We provide for You and can be reached by phone calls 1-500-340 and/or email [email protected] and/or live chat in TADA Application and can be used when You have problems in the use of TADA Application or when you use Our Service.
- “Website” means Our website at www.useTADA.com or other sites which We developed officially to support the Service ecosystem.
2. TERMS FOR USING THE APPLICATION
- We collect and process your Personal Information, such as Your name, address, date of birth, and occupation (if You are a person), corporate identity documents (if You are not a person), mobile number, email address and other information who may be able to identify You as an User of TADA Application. You must provide accurate and complete information, keep the information up to date and agree to provide Us whatever proof of identity We may reasonably ask for.
- You can only use the TADA Application once You have signed up with it. Upon successfully signing up, the TADA Application will provide You with a personal account that can be accessed with a mobile phone number and password You choose.
- Only You may use Your own account and You undertake not to authorize others to use Your identity or account. You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other parties. You must keep the security and confidentiality of Your account password and any identification We provide to You.
- You undertake that You will use the Application only for its intended use to obtain the Service. You may not abuse or use the TADA Application for fraudulent purposes or to cause any inconvenience to others.
- Please note that You are responsible for the use of Your account and may be held liable even if it is abused by another person.
3. THE MATTERS RELATING TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You hereby agree that We may collect, store, process, disclose information access, review and / or use personal information about you. We ensure that all personal information submitted by you through the TADA Application and / or our website is well protected and encrypted. We agree to keep all personal information private and not to use such personal information for any purpose other than for matters related to our Services. However, this does not apply to:
- Prevention of fraudulent acts and / or matters relating to anti money laundering and criminal acts of terrorism;
- Personal information that is generally known to the public; and
- Such personal information is required to be disclosed by law, government or authorized institution under existing regulations.
4. THE MATTERS RELATING TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is Your responsibility to check and ensure that You have downloaded the correct TADA Application for Your device. We are not liable if You do not have a compatible device or if You have downloaded the wrong version of the TADA Application to Your device. We reserves the right not to permit You to use the Service should You use the TADA Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purpose other than which the TADA Application is intended to be used.
- We do not represent or warrant that:
- The use of the Services and/or TADA Application will be secured, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- Any stored data will be accurate or reliable;
- The services will meet Your requirements or expectations;
- The TADA Application or the server(s) that make the Service are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- By using the TADA Application, You agree that:
You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;
You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
You will not use the TADA Application for fraudulent purposes;
You will not use the Service and TADA Application for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
You will not try to harm the Service and TADA Application in any way whatsoever;
You will only use the TADA Application for Your own use;
You will keep secure and confidential Your account password or any identification We provide You which allows access to the Service;
You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
You will only use an access point or data account which You are authorized to use;
You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis; and
5. OUR LIABILITIES
We employ appropriate and reasonable technical and security measures to keep TADA Application secure and free from virus and error. However, as effective as this technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of Our database nor can We guarantee that the information You provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Us.
The TADA Application may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications including the device used by You being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
Any problems arising from the use of TADA Application and/or Our website may be reported to Us through the available Customer Service.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS
TADA, including its name and logo, TADA Application and the Service, is protected by copyright, trademark and other rights provided under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. We exclusively own all rights, title and interest in and to the TADA Application, including all associated intellectual property rights.