- “You” means the party registered as a TADA Application user to use the Services provided in the TADA Application.
- “TADA Application” is a mobile app with the name TADA – Wallet for Memberships, which can be downloaded via playstore for Android users as well as through via app store for iOS users that We develop to support Our Services provided.
- “Personal Information” means information regarding Yourself which can be privately identified and collected through the TADA Aplikasi, such as name, address, date of birth and occupation (if You are a person), corporate data and identity document (if You are not a person), phone number, email address and other information which may identify You as an user of TADA Application.
- “We/Our/Us (Kami)” means PT Aksi Visitama, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- “Service” means various services offered by TADA Application or website.
- “Customer Service” is the customer service center We provide for You and can be reached by phone calls 1-500-340 and/or email [email protected] and/or live chat in TADA Application and can be used when You have problems in the use of TADA Application or when you use Our Service.
- “Cookie” is a small data file placed in Your browser on Your internet device. With cookie, the feature of TADA Application and/or website that You access can save information or remember Your actions and preferences from time to time.
- “Website” means Our website at www.usetada.com or other sites which We developed officially to support the Service ecosystem.
2. INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Information from You so that the TADA Application can perform its function in connection with the Service We provide. You can provide Personal Information directly or collected automatically when You use the TADA Application.
- Information that You provide directly
- Information which We collect when You use the Application
To utilize the Services We provide to You, You provide Us with information as relevant, including but not limited to information such as Your name, shipping address and email address. When You use TADA Application, We will also process Your technical data such as, internet protocol address, internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, and information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that You use to access the TADA Application. We use these data to allow Us to send the TADA Application’s functions, to resolve technical difficulties, to provide You the correct and updated version of the TADA Application as well as to improve the TADA Application’s function.
- Use of Cookie
We use cookie for several purposes. We use it, for example, to remember Your safe search preferences, to help You to use the Service, and to protect Your data.
3. THE USE OF INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
- We use Your email address, name, phone number and/or account password to verify Your ownership over an account in TADA Application, to communicate with You in connection with the use of the Service and to give You information regarding the TADA Application. We may also use Your name, email address and phone number to send message and/or make phone calls to provide special offers or promotions that are being held (both by Us and other parties who have collaborated with Us), providing general updates on the TADA Application; and).
- We use Your Personal Information entirely to analyze the TADA Application’s pattern of use. You hereby agree that Your data will be used by Our internal data processing system to ensure the delivery of the best function of the Application to You.
- Related to special offers or promotions that are being held (both by Us and/or other parties who have collaborated with Us), then You can ask Us to do not (i) sending messages to your e-mail address which is registered by pressing the unsubscribe button on every email We send, and / or (ii) make phone calls by placing your phone number in the “Do Not Call” list that We have by sending your request to Our email address: [email protected].
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
- We may employ or cooperate with companies and persons as third parties to facilitate or provide support in developing the TADA Application and certain services to Us and/or on Our behalf , to, among others:
(i) provide customer’s assistance;
(ii) perform Services relating to website (including but not limited to maintenance, database processing, web analysis and website feature perfecting services);
(iii) assist Us in analyzing how the TADA Application and Services are used as well as their development;
(iv) to assist Our professional advisor, including legal advisor, financial advisor, and consultants. These third parties have access over Your Personal Information only to perform those tasks for Us and/or on Our behalf and [the third parties] are contractually bound not to disclose or use the Personal Information for any other purpose.
- We will disclose Your Personal Information to the extent it is required by law or required to comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations, government institution, or in case of a dispute, or any form of legal proceeding between You and Us, or between You and other user in connection with, or relating to the Service.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred, stored, used, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where Our servers are located.
- We may eliminate certain parts of Your Personal Information which may identify You (so the Personal Information becomes anonymous) and disclose the anonymous data to a third party for the purposes of development the TADA Application, database management, Service’s analysis or improvement. We also may combine Your Personal Information with other information in a way that the information is no longer associated with You, and later disclose the combined information to the third party, for the above mentioned purposes.
- We shall not sell or lease Your Personal Information to a third party.
Confidentiality of your data and Personal Information is the most important matter for Us. We will conduct the best effort and steps to protect and secure Your data and Personal Information. However, We cannot fully guarantee that Our system is totally impenetrable by virus, malware, disruption or extraordinary occurrence including unauthorized access by a third party. You may not disclose Your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device You use.
6. STORAGE AND REMOVAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you stop using Tada Application, no longer use our Service, we may continue to store, use and / or disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and our obligations under the prevailing law. We will remove or dispose your Personal Information in accordance with the applicable law.
7. CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
In many circumstances, we need to use your Personal Information in order for us to provide you with Services which you require or have requested. To the extent permitted by the law, you can contact us to withdraw approval of the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of your data for these purposes, or if you do not provide us with the required Personal Information, or if you do not accept the amended Policy, you understand the consequences where we may not be possible to continue to serve you or provide you with the Services that you require or have requested.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
- If You have further questions regarding Your Privacy and information security or Your wish to update or delete Your data, please contact Our Customer Service at: [email protected] or call: 1-500-340
PT Aksi Visitama
Setiabudi Atrium, Lantai 6 Suite 602
Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said Kav. 62, Kuningan
Jakarta Selatan 12920, Indonesia